Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Toys for Big Boys

I didn't know that playing LEGO can become a full-time profession. If I knew that a long time ago, I would have stuck to it.

When I was small, I wanted to be the guy who sits behind on the lorry. I thought it was fun. I thought that was an ambition.

Well, now that I know what I know, playing with LEGO as a job wins hands down!

In 2004, a guy by the name of Nathan Sawaya came to international attention as a talented artist when he won a nationwide search for a professional LEGO® Master Model Builder.

Ngai Tee! Like this also can meh?
No.1: Play LEGO can become artist!
No.2: Got such thing as professional LEGO® Master Model Builder!

No.3: Can also become certified LEGO professional!
I didn't know LEGO can make so many things:

1. Can make ap-per

2. Can make fro-wer

3. Can make soo-ger stick

4. Can make pen-ser

5. Can make compiu-ter

6. Can make praystation

7. Can make keen cheeo

8. Can make ka-ching ka-ching

9. Can make graduation

10. Can make sposs car

11. Can make Sta-woss


12. Can make pray-nets


13. Can make Academy A-woss


Watch the video crip and you'll never see LEGO the same way again!

video

No comments:

Nuffnang