Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Nicholas Teo: Kuching Boy in KL

I saw Nicholas Teo in KL recently. He was promoting some kind of green tea at Sungei Wang.

Never knew much about him except that he's a Kuching boy who has made it big in Taiwan.


This is also another photo of him.

Looks like a typical Kuching Tik To Kia!


And another picture of him on a red carpet somewhere:

Hehehe! Gotcha! That's actually Rain, another Korean Tik To Kia!
See the point I'm trying to make? They look like long lost twin brothers don't they?

Sungei Wang pics courtesy of CK.

2 comments:

Mei San said...

hi..i am nic's super fans!

haha..

are u frm kuching?

p/s: he does really look like korean..mayb b'coz of the eyes..but he is v handsome frm my point of view..HEHE.

Greg Wee said...

Hi Mei San. Yes I think he has star quality. He looks cool in his music videos & I think he'll look cool also in the Taiwanese TV series.

Yes, I'm from Kuching & from time to time I try to highlight famous people from there. Have to support them mah.

Nuffnang