Nuffnang Ads

Friday, September 21, 2007

People Falling Photos

Once in a while, there comes an artist with an idea so fresh and original that it knocks our brains out! This photo artist takes pictures of people falling down. I came across it in this month's Going Places (Malaysia Airlines inflight magazine). Otherwise I wouldn't have known about it cos sometimes I stay too long under my coconut shell. So here it is.

Artsy Beng presents to you The Fall by Denis Darzacq (adulterated versions):

The Fall is actually a series of 16 photos inspired by the 2005 French Riots. It won the World Press Photo 2oo7 competition (Arts & Entertainment category).

More of the photos can be seen here. Strangely all his other photo series look pretty normal. For the guys, be forewarned. He sometimes takes nude pictures of men standing in the streets with their sausages hanging about. Don't say that I didn't warn you!

No comments:

Nuffnang