Nuffnang Ads

Monday, October 29, 2007

Miss Astro Chinese International Pageant 2007 Winner

Ngai Teeee!!! I missed the Miss Astro Chinese International Pageant on Friday nite! And because of that I have been scouring the internet for 2 days now to find out who won. It seems like there's no official news online. It's been really quiet out there. Can even hear the frogs & crickets.

Well, I finally found something. Got this from http://shengchai.blogspot.com/

2nd Runner Up - No.4-Emily Poon
Champion - No.2-Joanne Yew
1st Runner Up - No.13-Tiffany Hew


Who's the singer? WHAT SINGER?!!! I have tunnel vision at the moment & I can only see Contestant No.7 Sharon doing her stuff on stage. Dang! I shouldn't have missed this on TV!

Ah Beng got nose bleed oredi from all this over-exposure. Can't remember who's who. So many beautiful girls. Hmm, let's recap.

What?! Actually No.2 Joanne & No.4 Emily wasn't even on my list. I think this poster didn't do them justice. They actually looked better on TV.

I guess my mother was right about No.13 Tiffany. This type of girl is in very high demand. Can cook & give birth to many many babies.

But at this point in time, men do not think about babies & cooking. The need to propagate the human species takes precedence over everything else.

(All photos ripped off from Tienshang)

7 comments:

tiensheng said...

hey .... there should be a 3rd and 4th runner up , i still filtering the pix ... kekeke

for your info. the 3rd and 4th runner up are chloe and christina. i not sure which one comes 1st :>

Greg Wee said...

Hi tiensheng. Thanks for the effort. Otherwise people like me will feel like we're living in the mountains.

Pictures of Chloe as the other runner up? That's the one with the dangerous face. Ah Beng is getting ready for another major nosebleed.

WoMbOk™♂ said...

hmmm...

Semi nosebleed over here :P hahaha

Greg Wee said...

Selective nose bleeding hahaha

sarawakiana said...

Hi, your blog is high tech to say the least.

Carry on the good work : good mental strength, good crisp words used, and I think it is good to be sharp and evaluative.

Intelligent!

Sarawakiana

Greg Wee said...

Hi Sarawakiana,

Thanks for dropping by & marking my blog! haha. Ehmm, is that an A you're giving me...???

I owe good mental strength to Usana essentials hehe.

Greg Wee said...

Nee: hi Sarawakiana, haha...you actually makes greg very happy.

Nuffnang