Nuffnang Ads

Monday, October 15, 2007

A Tribute to the Other Little Malaysian Austonaut

The Malaysian astronauts went through a lot in their training to prepare for any eventualities in their mission. They were subjected to a lot of psychological as well as physical obstacles. Some of them seemed quite dubious in nature.

On the surface, it looked like they were having the time of their lives.

In Dallas.

In the fun pool: Daddy! Daddy! I want to do this again!


At other times, they seemed to be really into their challenges.

How you like this? Huh? Huh? You like this? My muscles are rippling! I'm too sexy for my shirt! Beat that SMS!


Strange as it may sound, but I think the Russian trainers had this thing about butts.

Here let me help you with that... yeahhhh.


The Butt Dive. Don't be afraid of us! Come on in! Yeahhhh.


Oopps sorry. I'm reaching for something. You like what you see? Yeahhhh.

I quite pity the little guy. He did what he was supposed to do. He did whatever the other handsome guy did. I don't know why he didn't get to go. Maybe his father is not a Datuk. Maybe he is a bit small.
Either that, or the Russian trainers are just gigantic, a result of the Chernobyl incident many years ago.

See what I mean? I wonder what the Russian mothers feed them.

My heart goes out to this little guy. It seems like he's always made to do silly things, and yet, he always manages with a happy smile.

Even when he's thrown like a paper airplane.

Or when he has to balance his head in the Russian trainer's mouth.


But nevertheless, the astronauts received very useful & indispensable survival skills.
Like when you meet hostile aliens, this is the way you give it to them! HUHHH!

I'm sure they will do well with such practical know-how. Malaysia everything oso Boleh!

No comments:

Nuffnang