Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 25, 2008

The Evolution of Dancing Babies

The first time I saw the dancing baby was in the Ally McBeal series in the early 90s. CG effects for TV was still very new at that time, mostly used in Xena Warrior Princess & Hercules.



It wasn't cute at all. In fact, it was scary. I've always thought that expecting mothers shouldn't see it, otherwise their babies would come out like that.

Well, thank goodness dancing babies have evolved on. I came across this clip just today & I thought it was really cool cos the baby was real this time, and he was breakdancing!

Watch the Breakdancing Baby!


All I can say is that I couldn't even measure up to that when breakdancing was the craze in the 80s. And I was a dangerous bad*ss teen back then, full of fire & energy. I sucked like crazy. This baby has put me to deep shame.

One question - was his father like a professional breakdancer, or was he born like that? You know, like when he was born, he came out of his mother with a double flip & landed on the floor with a headstand?

1 comment:

lijialefw said...

1.
Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (Rolex) are cheap, (World of Warcraft gold) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!

2.
Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (wow gold) are cheap, (wow power leveling) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!

3.
Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (wow gold) are cheap, (wow power leveling) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!

Nuffnang