Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Much Ado About Nothing

I felt so hungry right before dinner just now. But the only thing that I could find in the fridge was this.

Santa Claus chocolate!


And Frosty the Snowman!

Awww. So cute.

They were little gifts from my boss, who came back from her holidays somewhere. That was way back in December I think. I had them in the fridge all the while but never really wanted to eat them cos they looked too good.

But just then, it was a different story. I was dying of hunger. It was either them or me. So I ripped the wrapper off.

Uncle Xmas never looked as naked as this before. I really didn't know how to react to a naked man. This was my first time. Recovering from my shock, I bit his head off.

To my horror, he was still talking. So I did what I had to do. I did the Cookie Monster on him.

(For those of you Sesame Street fans, you might remember how the Cookie Monster eat the cookies. Because he was just a muppet & couldn't really eat, he smashed them into his mouth)

With Uncle Santa gone, my hunger still wasn't appeased. My attention turned to Mr. Snowman. He tried using psychology.


He was smart, and quick. He pulled off a Mission Impossible mask removal trick.


But I wasn't stupid. I was hungry.




There. Can you believe it? I actually wrote a blog about that, which is basically about nothing. Sienfield would have been proud of me.

No comments:

Nuffnang