Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Self Mutilate Your Blog

I found this on the internet. It is one of the most useless & time wasting thing I've ever come across in my entire life so far. Nevertheless, it is a fact that most useless things are FUN. For example, daydreaming that you've just won RM6 million in Toto Jackpot. Now, that's useless, but fun.

The website I'm talking about is called netdisaster.com and it let's you unleash a disaster of your choice upon any website. Before you start crossing my name off your friends' list, let me assure you that this is completely safe & harmless to your victims.


It's eazy weezy- just enter the web address & choose a disaster of your choice.


I experimented the Acid Pee on mine. There was this bugger who came by, walked all over my page & started peeing everywhere! And his pee was acid man, eating up my page, just like the acid blood in Aliens.

Aww, that's cute.


And after that I chose the ants. The little things literally carried of texts & Macau photos off my page! Kaypo buggers!


Now this is getting exciting! I decided to try the Dog Poop. Sure enough, the dog came over & did his business.

I don't know what it ate but it did what it had to do! I could just open a bakery.


At that point I started to get bored. When you're doing all this stupid thing to your own sites, it didn't really feel like a very smart thing to do. I began to look around for unsuspecting victims.

CK's page got puked all over by the bugger.


And how could I resist Wombok's site. He's such a good friend.

I made Mount Fuji spit out Cow Dung.


And my final victim, Hunger Hunger! I shall unleash the Baby Scribbler!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

3 comments:

Gette said...

Oh lol. I remember a website where you can make one site fight another. I think the determining factor is how much coding there is on the page.

Greg Wee said...

Hi Gette. Thanks for dropping by. The cool thing about this one is that it actually interacts with the text & images on the page eg. the ANTS & the STRIKE & the TEXT SUCKER

Greg Wee said...

I'm just crossing my fingers & hoping that I've still got friends after this.

Nuffnang