Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Still in Sibu: Grandma's Wabbits

This is my grandma-in-law's house. It's the typical wooden house of that era which sits on a big plot of land filled with fruit & rubber trees.

I know what it's like. I lived in one before when I was younger. The surrounding nature provided me with a playground. I played in the drain, rolled on the grass, played with rocks, picked up sticks, flied kites, climbed fruit trees & picked rubber seeds. I was a wild mountain boy.



When we went around the house, we saw something unexpected.



There was a small bunny wabbit farm!

I had two of these as pets when I was small. One died & I cried.



Rabbits are basically rodents. Look at how similar it is to a mouse.

And there were black ones too, with floppy ears.


Don't come any more closer or I'll eat this brick. I mean it man.

2 comments:

WoMbOk™♂ said...

Lol. So cutez.

Use to have rabbits.. but they just.. kept dying dammit.

Greg Wee said...

Ya I know (sob sob). Thanks for sharing man. (sob sob). I guess its nature way of balancing out their hyper-reproductive cycles.

Nuffnang