Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Whacko Jacko is Back-o!

Remember the guy who used to be black, then he became white, and then I think he got confused, so he sang Black or White?

Remember the guy who sleeps in an oxygen chamber & plays with chimps & little children, & his nose kept dropping off?


And then remember this?

There's even a game that you can play. Michael drops the baby & you catch it.



I think even my grandma remembers.

Grandma: Oh! Hee ko hia! Tiaw boo kana ang kao teeok balachan!
(Oh, that guy! He dances like a monkey on belachan.)

He is the the Moonwalker. He is the King of Pop & Pepsi. He is Michael Jackson. And I think in a way, he is back!

Well, at least his album is anyway. I mean the re-issue of his landmark album, Thriller 25. It's the 25th anniversary edition & it came out yesterday.

I've been hearing a few singles on Hitzfm & they sounded great, particularly Akon's version of Wanna Be Startin' Something.


The others are so so lah - Kanye-produced remix of "Billie Jean"; Will.I.Am's reworkings of "The Girl Is Mine" and "P.Y.T."; Fergie's version of "Beat It"; an outtake from the original Thriller sessions called "For All Time"; "Someone in the Dark"; "Carousel"; and the original "Billie Jean" demo.

Cool cover.
Woooooo. Heeeeeeheeee. Dahhhhh. Schhhh-mo.
Grab crotch + hold hat + moonkick.

To boot, there's also a DVD encompassing the related Thriller short films, Jackson's Emmy-nominated performance of "Billie Jean" during the "Motown 25: Yesterday, Today, Forever" TV special and more.

BTW, did you know that Eddie Van Halen was the one who played the guitar in Beat It? Cool eh?

Boy, I am now really curious. How does he look like now? Not like this I hope!



I don't know what in the world he is singing about.

2 comments:

-popjammerz- said...

walau..
seriuosly i didn't know that he 'plays' that kinda game..did he ever miss the baby?

so scary ler!

Greg Wee said...

It was a thriller!

Nuffnang