Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The World's Smallest Toilet

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Land is scarce in Hong Kong. In fact, land is so scarce that there doesn't seem to be enough room for anything.

Like this windows display. Every single inch of the window is utilised to the fullest. Ironically, this is a real estate agent's office. This is almost like when you've just taken a dump & you realise that you're running out of toilet paper. And you've got no choice but to use every corner of it.


See what I mean? There's tons of ads all fighting for that one little space. These ads are just screaming for attention. In Malaysia, you could just write an ad with a pencil on A4 paper 'House for Sale' & you'd still get people calling you. In Hong Kong, if your ad is not in colour, then it's just wasting space.

But this is the ultimate of what I wanted to say.

When I saw this at a restaurant, I was contemplating whether I could actually get in. And if I succeeded, would there be room enough for me to maneouver to find my zipper, etc. This has got to be the WORLD'S SMALLEST TOILET!!!!!

The ang mo tourists would really have to hold. It's quite a physical challenge.

No comments:

Nuffnang