Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Extra-Terrestrial Contact

I looked into my mailbox just now & I saw this little thing peering up at me from inside.

OH MY GAWD!!! Google has always been my preferred search engine for years now. It has always been something that you read about from the news, something far away & unreachable, that has got nothing with our little lives down here.

This was really something new for me. This is the first time the Great Almighty Google actually made contact with me! Oh I am not worthy!

Curiosty & anxiety mounting, I flipped the card to the other side.

It's Google Adsense! Oh Where have you been? You have finally come home to Papa!

Then my sense of rationale returned. Now why in the world would Google be sending me a mail?
Could it be that somehow my earnings have accumulated to an amount almost exploding, & they've decided to mail it to me???????

With all the might I could muster, & the excitement of a little boy, I ripped the envelope apart like Hulk Hogan.


Chehhhh!!!!

I should have known. I fell down back to earth & landed on a rock. All my bones were shattered to pieces. What was I thinking? My Google earnings have always been moving like a snail, trickling by the cents. Even a beggar makes more money.

The tortoise retrieves back into it's shell. And Badawi goes back to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heheheh u are so funny. i like how u compile all the thing abt women. but then again..u can't live w/o us :P ehheheheh how do u populate more men w/o women :P :P :P

DQ

Anonymous said...

heheheh u are so funny. i like how u compile all the thing abt women. but then again..u can't live w/o us :P ehheheheh how do u populate more men w/o women :P :P :P

DQ

Nuffnang