Nuffnang Ads

Monday, March 24, 2008

Nerd at Three

When you see me digging out old photos & putting them up on this blog, you'll know that I'm running out of things to write. heheheh.

Well, I've always thought that I could use this blog to sort of document my life & my world. Hopefully, one million years from now, some paleontologist will find this blog after it turns into a fossil, & Ah Beng & his World will live on! Vive la Beng!

This is a picture of me at three. That's my mom, and my cousin. I was celebrating my 3rd birthday.

Look at the keropok. They're d*mn huge at that time. They look so happy-go-lucky without a care in the world. But today, they have shrunk down in size due to the modern day stress.

But that's not what I'm getting at. I can still remember - I was turning three on that day, and being over-eager about my new independence, I did my first hair comb on my own. And that's how I ended up looking like a rainbow head, forever immortalised in this photo.

No comments:

Nuffnang