Nuffnang Ads

Monday, April 14, 2008

Oops, I Did It Again!

Unfortunately, or fortunately, despite the title above, this blog entry is not about Britney & her escapades at wild parties or at the barber shop. It's obviously about something much less exciting than that.

Let's face it, this is Kuching. The only thing that happens here is who got married, who died & which new shop opened at tHe Spring.

But fear not, this is not an advert about a new line of beverage from Borneo Mineral Water. I wouldn't do anything like that to jeopardise my blog... unless if I'm paid for it heheheh.

While what I'm holding in my hands may look something like a crossover between Chinese tea & piss, I assure you it's neither.

In fact, I had not just one, but two bottles of it. And they cost me only RM5.

The British calls them petrol & the Americans call them gas.

That means only one thing, my car ran out of fuel again. And it's not the first time that something like that has happened to me. This is in fact the third time.

It's not something that I'm proud of. It's definitely not an achievement. This is not something that I'd want to be listed in the Malaysian Book of Records for.

But I thought that since I had the experience, I might as well share some tips with you:

1) Always carry two empty 1.5 liter water bottles in the car boot.
2) If your car ever runs out of fuel, you can bring those bottles to the nearest gas station & fill both of them up with RM5. That should be enough to get your car to the nearest gas station for refill.


3) Ideally, use a funnel when pouring the petrol out of the bottle into the tank. When you don't have one, like me, you have to have quick hands. Flip the bottle as quick as you can & at the same split second that you're doing that, stick it into the mouth of the tank hole. Watch & learn kids.



Chug-a-lug-lug. First bottle gone.



Second bottle done. It's as easy as feeding a hungry baby.

In the hands of a true professional, observe that there is no spillage.

4) NOTE TO SELF: Next time, do not wait for the petrol indicator's emergency light to refuel. Do it much earlier.

Other than that, I've got nothing more to say except, "Oops, I did it again."

2 comments:

Joyce said...

haha, i never wait till the petrol's indicator's emergency light lar, cos hor, i also not sure whether my car got such indicator or not. wuahahahahaa..

Greg Wee said...

I've been a very good boy. So far, I've been filing up on time.

Nuffnang