Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Man & His Tools

A true man has got to have his tools. But having tools is not enough. He must be ever ready with them, all the time, for action.

I got this box of beauties from IKEA a couple of years ago.


When I saw it for the first time, I felt pure macho manhood calling out to my male testesterone.
I almost thought I heard God's booming voice, 'Take it & thou shalt be a true man!'

And so I took it. It was true. Until this day, I am still overflowing with man-ness.



There was the ever-present hammer, a must have in any toolbox.

And don't play play. This one's got the anti-slip grip baby.

Forged Steel man. Forged Steel, like the samurai's sword man.


And the wire cutter-thingy.




And of course the screwdriver, the single most useful tool in the whole universe.


This one was special & it was my favourite cos it had the detachable screw head.


Look at that baby go. Just a slight twist of the detachable head & off it goes. And the best thing was the variety of action heads that came with the box.

I felt like Rambo. Sylvester Stallone & Arnold Schwarzeneggar would have been proud of me.

5 comments:

Joyce said...

you got the tools, BUT.. do you know how to use it or not? hehe..

Greg Wee said...

I haven't the slightest idea. It's just to show off my manly macho-ness.

Ciaklat !!! said...

nice set of tools beng!!

reminds me of when i first got my "magic saw". It is a small saw but comes with a special blade which cuts glass, plastic, wood and even steel!! imagine sawing tru iron nails and stuff....hehehe you should get one too...tat will increase your manliness level to super ultra....

btw, been reading your blog....your a funny guy..keep up the good work!

Greg Wee said...

That sounds like a real CHIAKLAT saw. My manliness will overflow. Thanks for the tip. Keep the brotherhood alive!

Linus Linnaeus said...

greg...check out my latest blogpost....i mentioned an ah beng.

Nuffnang