Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Rattatouille Dream


There has never been & never will be another movie like Rattatouille.

9 months ago, I was watching this movie with Nee on our very rare movie date (Nee doesn't watch anything else except Hong Kong TVB series). Watching the movie was like taking a trip to Paris.

Strangely enough, the climactic part was about a dish called Rattatouille & I've been having a craving for it eversince, for the past 9 months.

Well, LO & BEHOLD, a few days ago, my dreams came true.


I ...


had ...



Rattatouille!


Don't jealous jealous, eat vinegar.

2 comments:

Abdullah said...

Don't jealous jealous, eat vinegar???
What's that even supposed to mean?

Hehehehe..

Kinda looks like rojak doesn't it?

The ratatouille I once had in the UK was really different...

Greg Wee said...

Eat Vinegar is the Chinese expression of being jealous. I guess it has something to do with the facial expression when taking vinegar????

Yeah, I think that's a very accurate observation. The food critics may not agree, but Rattatouille is French rojak.

Nuffnang