Nuffnang Ads

Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm As Mad As Hell Again!

This was big news around the world. But for us Malaysians, it didn't mean anything today.

Today is one of the darkest days in the history of Malaysia. After winning the elections, BN has finally raised petrol prices by a whopping 40% increase.

If you've been driving a Vios or any car of that capacity, you'd know it takes about RM70 or so to fill up the tank. Now it takes another extra RM25 to last you for one week. And that totals up to about RM100 extra to spend on petrol for every month.

I wanted to say that 'I'm as mad as hell & I'm not going to take it anymore!' but I've said that before, although in a different context. But even if I said it, I'd still have to bend backwards & take it cos BN is not going to do a dang thing about it, & they're just not listening, cos the elections is over.

If you're as mad as hell like me, then read this.

No comments:

Nuffnang