Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ah Beng Do London

Dear all Ah Beng readers,

I am currently away in London for a holiday. Am now at Bloomsbury, a place famous for its university & academia in Central London. Am definitely feeling more intellligent as the academic environment is rubbing onto my IQ levels.

I will definitely be doing the London thing in the one week to come. On my list are the usual very British London Bridge, Eye of London, Buckingham to see the guards & hopefully Prince William & The Queen, & Madame Tussauds. I have done the Red Double Decker, Fish & Chips, but have yet to see Mr. Bean.

Will stay in touch as Ah Beng Do Paris tomorrow!

2 comments:

WoMbOk™♂ said...

Aiseh! I also wanna go to london guv'nor! Have a smashing time! Pity football season hasn't started.

Greg Wee said...

Hellooo Wombok. It's a pretty fine place for a football fan, if I should say so old chap.

Nuffnang