Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ah Beng Survives Paris & London

I know there are some guys out there who think keeping long nails are fashionable. I don't know why they do that but sometimes it seems like a practical thing to have, you know, one long nail on the little finger. It's like a tool. Not that I've tried it before, but I think it'd really help with dialing mobile phones, touchscreen devices, & picking anything with a hole in my face.

Now, don't misunderstand. I don't do these sort of things cos it's very girly boy (I mean the nail), & it reduces my man points. The only reason why my nails look like this now is cos I forgot to bring my nailcutter to Europe. After 10 days, my toe nails started looking like this.
I know. It's disugsting. I'm sorry you have to see it. I'm just sharing you know. Sharing, Caring.

10 days of travelling has really taken its toll on my body. I got a little ulcer, a little sore throat, the skin on my face has wrinkled up & died & it's starting to peel off, my lips were damaged from dryness, my eyes is suffering from lack of sleep & my back hurts from the walking, I haven't showered & shaved since touchdown, & I'm constipated.

I think if I looked at myself in the mirror now, I'd see this.


Nevertheless, many thanks to all Ah Beng fans who kept coming back even though I wasn't around. I am finally back, & I survived London & Paris, with battle scars.

No comments:

Nuffnang