Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Return of Ah Lien

Hello Ebrybody! This is Ah Lien again! Sorry I haven't writing for such a long time after my previous posts here, here, here, here, here & here. Buts I'm very the happy to be backs. Tankyus to Ah Beng for giving me another opportunities.

Many things have happened eversince my last post. The prices of things have gone up including petrol. But I'm very lucky because I got other ways to save petrol. Ah Bengs bring me to work on Monday. Ah Khiong pick me on Tuesday. Ah John Wednesday. Thursday Ah Hock. Friday Ah Piang. Saturday & Sunday I pick one to go dating. You know, this is what they call car pool.

Life is difficult nowadays, I know. But sometimes when I am feeling down, I go back to my room & I look at the Malaysian astronaut poster on my wall, & everything becomes better.

You know, the Malaysian astronaut become Datuk oredi! My mother say if want to hook him, this is the time to take the actions. His stock market is shooting up all the way.

No comments:

Nuffnang