Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Demistifying Mr. Bean's Daughter

This is Gemma Atkinson, one of the top British lingerie model, actress, soon-to-be singer, & ta pau everything girl.

Well, the news is that she is the daughter of Mr. Bean. I know, I was celebrating merdeka with durians when I heard this, & I nearly chocked myself.

I mean look at Mr. Bean.

I'm sure you'd agree with me hands down that he is one of the most funniest, creative & ridiculous entertainer of this era, but those qualities don't necessarily have to correspond with good looks, & in his case, it didn't. At all.

I mean we're talking about a guy who has the tendency to look like this.

And worst still, God forbids, like this.

And his daughter actually looks like this??!!

Yeah, I know. I find it very hard to believe. Very hard. Pigs can fly & the sky will drop on our heads.

When I heard the news, two things immediately came to my mind:
1) She must have been adopted
2) Rowan Atkinson's wife must have had really strong & beautiful genes, & that somehow cancelled off Mr. Bean's.

I thought, poor Gemma. It must have been hard growing up. And that would have been really psychologically damaging for her.

But it was after all still very hard to swallow. So I went & did a bit of research, & it turns out that I didn't have to swallow nothing at all.

This is Lily Atkinson, the REAL daughter.

My two points still stand.

4 comments:

Abdullah said...

Looks like I'm in love again.. (with Gemma, not Lily!)

Greg Wee said...

Think of Mr. Bean's face, & tell me that again.

Abdullah said...

Thanks again greg,
I'll never look at her the same way again... sigh...

Greg Wee said...

hahaha!

Nuffnang