Nuffnang Ads

Friday, August 29, 2008

Money Money Come Come!

I received a letter the other day. It was a very plain white envelope with nothing interesting on it.
I ripped it open thinking that it was just another one of those bank or cedit card statements which usually translate into more bills to pay.

Anyway, I was glad I didn't chuck it into the trash bin without looking first. Cos what I saw made me smile until my teeth dropped out.

Ngaitee, It was my second cheque from Nuffnang. Money Come! Money Money Come Come! Yeah Baby!

Sorry for that animal behaviour. I couldn't control myself. Don't worry, in normal circumstances, I don't act that way.

Very seldomly, I only do that money chant in 3 types of situations:
1) when I'm checking the lottery numbers
2) when it's the end of the month
3) when I get a cheque from Nuffnang

Nuffnang has made me a very happy blogger this time.

5 comments:

Abdullah said...

Wow... I wonder when I'll make my first Nuffnang dollar...

Pure jealousy...

Greg Wee said...

You don't make the first dollar. You make the first fifty cos that's the minimum amt that you can draw down. Don't worry, you'll get it soon enough. Fifty is really not enough for anything with the prices of things today. It's not even enough for one visit to the petrol station.

CIAKLAT !! said...

Hey! Good for you Beng!!

Fifty may not be much but think of it this way, soon, u can use tat money to pay your streamyx line...

unless, you curi-curi use your office streamyx then different story laa...

Ciaklat!!

Greg Wee said...

RM51 can get me 9-10 bowls of laksa with Teh-C-Peng special. yeah baby.

Heroes said...

Greg, congratulations.... don't forget to 'chia' me a bowl of fat cat laksa when i get back to Kuching..... hehehe...

Nuffnang