Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Rocket News

I know this title may cause serious concerns but relax, take it easy, Malaysia is not going to send another space tourist up to space & burn millions of ringgit for nothing again. At least for now. Not when Anwar & the opposition comprise 1/3 of parliment. We're safe for now.

On the contrary, I'm writing about the other rocket.

I bought this paper this morning. I was having my laksa & Teh-C-Peng Special at Fat Cat when this guy popped out of nowhere & started selling The Rocket. Naturally, people were interested & they started buying. I mean, how often do you get to read REAL news on printed paper?

As usual, there seems to be picketing everywhere. And more usual, the government doesn't seem to be listening.

After all that hardwork shouting & screaming, the petrol price was reduced by just a measely 15 sen. Truly Temberang!

2 comments:

Linus Linnaeus said...

The rocket is quite easily accesible in kuala lumpur pasar malam....

well 15 cents is a start...

a small change may lead to bigger change...

a comment on your blog from san francisco friend!

Linus

Greg Wee said...

You're in San Francisco now?!! I'd better check your blog to see what you're up to!

Nuffnang