Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Don't Mess With Me!

I'm stressed but this post has got nothing to do with anything.

I did this with a blue non-permanent marker on whiteboard in about 5 mins in class.

I would like to think that it impressed the students cos they kept saying OMG, OMG, OMG as I kept drawing. Their eyes were like almost popping out, & their mouths were wide open in awe. Flies just flew in & out of them like nobody's business.

But more likely, they were just horrified by the level of violence, coming from their mild-mannered teacher. They will never look at the world in the same way again.

7 comments:

Gette said...

I definitely don't want to mess with you, old man.

That's amazing.

akatsukiotoko said...

god!

i just wish you were my art teacher!!!

-popjammerz- said...

Wow!!!!!
u can really draw!!!
are you just an art teacher? do you teach any other subject?

Greg Wee said...

Gette, amazing is a word reserved for Spiderman.

Akatsukiotoko, show me the money, & I'll show you the honey. ummm... that didn't sound right. I mean I'll show you some art.

Popjammerz, I teach filmmaking as well. Maybe I should consider posting about my students' videos, if they turn out good this semester.

William said...

Is the old man Ahmad Ismail?

Heroes said...

wow, that's a good drawing....

William, Ahmad!! I guess so.... What say u, greg?

Greg Wee said...

William, Heroes,

That DID cross my mind, something to that extent, but it was after I finished the sketch. You can call that the subtleties of art.

Nuffnang