Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Absolut Vodka on My Porch

Things have been breaking around my house recently. No, wait. That didn't sound right. It sounds like Poltergeist. What I meant was things have been accidentally broken.

A bottle of Pesto sauce dropped onto the kitchen floor when I opened the fridge the other day. It broke & green stuff spilled out. It looked like I just stepped on a dead snail. Even though I didn't know what the heck Pesto was, it was painful to watch.

Then my wife dropped the glass soap holder & it broke. That wasn't so bad cos it's cheap stuff.

And yesterday, she dropped a whole chunka Absolut Vodka. Yup. The whole bottle.

You're probably thinking What the...?! I was. Cos I didn't really know we had a bottle of Absolut Vodka. I mean the only Vodka bottle that I've ever seen are on the Absolut Vodka ads like this.


And this.


And this.


And this. What the...?!



And no, she wasn't drunk. The vodka was for cooking, ok?


The painful thing was that she has been only using it for 3 times.


And this was even more painful.

ONE HUNDRED & EIGHTEEN BUCKS??!!! WHAT THE...??!!
Now that's what I call Absolut Agony!!!

5 comments:

Abdullah said...

Think of it this way... You managed to get all the ants/pest drunk enough that they wouldn't bother anything else inside your house for the whole day...how's that for RM118.90?

Greg Wee said...

But that's like splurging on the ants. They probably had a wild party you know.

Heroes said...

Wow...that's expensive man.... are you sure it's for cooking and not drinking??

Nevermind, If I happen to be in Langkawi, I will buy some for you.... :-)

Greg Wee said...

Yes, it's for cooking. I drink Shandy.

Thanks for the thought!

Anjar Ganteng said...

This is my first time visit at here and i am in fact happy to read all at single place.
Tempat Penjual Obat Kencing Nanah
Nama Obat Sipilis
Salep Penghilang Kutil Kelamin
daging tumbuh Seperti kutil

Nuffnang