Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ah Beng in Class

I have an unstoppable habit of doodling & sketching on the edges & corners of my notebook, when I'm attending seminars, workshops, conferences & meetings.

I've been doing that eversince I was still in my undergrad years, in class. That's like 15 years ago man. I know, it's a very nerdy thing to do. But what makes it even more nerdier was that I had actually cut all these little doodles up & kept them.

I didn't really know the real reason I kept them for. Maybe one day when the stock market crashes, I might need them.

Or maybe I thought that one day I would be able to keep them nicely in an album & then pass them down to my nerdy great grandchildren as priceless heirloom.
Oh, by the way, these were all done using a variety of cheap ball point pens.

No comments:

Nuffnang