Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hanging Out at Kenyalang Park: Part 1

I brought a bunch of kids to the Kenyalang Park Wet Market this morning.


This is what I meant by kids. They're not really kids anymore, but they're not old enough to be adults either.


It's always nice to be able to get away from the classroom & the office. This is one part of the job that I enjoy the most. It's like being given the license to sit in the kopitiam during office hours you know.

The kids were supposed to do gesture drawings, which meant fast sketches of things/people on the move.

So in sketches like these, you can't capture too much detail. You'd try to sketch down the essence of things like the outlines. But I guess in an old place like Kenyalang Park, nothing moves fast anymore.

I was excited by this trip partly because it was an opportunity for me to do some photo shooting with my small amateurish Nikon Coolpix for poor people.

More shots to come...

4 comments:

Heroes said...

Hey Greg... u really make me hungry while viewing your pic here... I miss the "TAUGEY KUEH TIAW" - the 1st stall of the middle row.... order for me one extra large....

Greg Wee said...

You are realy a Kenyalang Kid

Heroes said...

Yeah how do u know?? :-O

I was staying there during my childhood time......upstair of the Yung Kong Kopitiam.... I just missed the kolo mee, sio bee and pau there... hahahaha..

Anjar Ganteng said...

This is my first time visit at here and i am in fact happy to read all at single place.
Obat Kencing Nanah Alami
Cara Mengobati Penyakit Sipilis
Obat Penyakit Kutil Kelamin
obat untuk daging tumbuh Seperti kutil

Nuffnang