Nuffnang Ads

Monday, October 27, 2008

My SH*T Book

This is one of Malaysia's highly respected National Laureate, Shahnon Ahmad.



At one point in his literary career, he wrote this book which became a sensational controversy.






I also have a sh*t book. Well, in a way.


Contrary to Ahmad Shahnon's, mine's not written by a National Laureate. But all the same, it was by a very highly respected, world recognised individual, and his wife.

It's really not about what you think. The book is not about human excretion. In fact, you won't find even a single word that alludes to anything near-feaces.

Far from all that, it's actually a book about how the internet revolution is changing the way we make money & live.

Apparently, I bought this book something like about a year ago, & I'm still at it. 184 pages out of 391 & counting.

I find that I don't have as much time as I would have liked for reading books, & usually, it's during these early morning hours in the toilet, or whatever hours that deemed necessary, that I could squeeze in a few paragraphs each time.

I've been moving on quite slowly as sometimes there's competition from the morning papers which require my urgent attention. But I'm confident that if I increase my visitations to the toilet that I'll be able to complete this literary task soon enough.

I must admit that sometimes I even think of reading in the shower.

Oh by the way, I hope you've had your meal already. If not, then my sincerest apologies to you.

3 comments:

Abdullah said...

Ah...the classic 'I WILL finish reading the book, but not quite yet' phenomenon...
My study is literally filled with these such books.

Greg Wee said...

I'll do a post on my books one day... when I come to that... I will. eventually...

Anjar Ganteng said...

This is my first time visit at here and i am in fact happy to read all at single place.
Obat Kencing Nanah Alternatif
Sipilis Raja Singa
Gejala Kutil Kelamin
cara mengobati daging tumbuh Seperti kutil

Nuffnang