Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Teaser: My English Breakfast

Oh, this is just a cheeky teaser. Sorry I didn't get to post this up yesterday morning but this was what I had for breakfast. ;P

In Queen's English: Oh, The cherry tomatoes & the bacon looked absolutely delightful! But unfortunately I can't say the same for the eggs & the baked beans. They looked most awfully dreadful!
There's nothing like a very proper English breakfast, with the morning papers, to start the day off, even though the English butter is missing.

And after that, there's also nothing like a good ol' visit to the loo with the same papers that was on the breakfast table a moment ago.

6 comments:

Dav DiDi said...

So much!! That amount is equal to my lunch oh ..

Greg Wee said...

I know. My wife is just spoiling me.

Heroes said...

I just love the bacon...... another product from Choice Daily, I guess.... :-O

Greg Wee said...

hi heroes. I checked with my wife. It's called Back Bacon, we bought it from Cold Storage & it's imported from the US. Sometimes I just don't know what I'm eating!

Anjar Ganteng said...

This is my first time visit at here and i am in fact happy to read all at single place.
Ciri Ciri Penyakit Kencing Nanah
Penyebab Penyakit Sipilis
Gambar Kutil Kelamin
penyakit daging tumbuh Seperti kutil

Anjar Ganteng said...

This is my first time visit at here and i am in fact happy to read all at single place.
Ciri Ciri Penyakit Kencing Nanah
Penyebab Penyakit Sipilis
Gambar Kutil Kelamin
penyakit daging tumbuh Seperti kutil

Nuffnang