Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ah Beng Make Movie: ALi

I was digging into my video collection today & I found this. Thought that I'd just share it with you.

I was commissioned to do this video a long, long, long, long, long, long time ago for a research on troubled teens in school.

The kids in this video were all amateurs whom we auditioned from the school & didn't have any prior acting experience. But I took them in & whipped them into shape.

This is the trailer of that video. If you watch until the end, you'd be able to see the kids introducing themselves candidly to the camera.


4 comments:

Abdullah said...

Looks promising...When is it going to hit the theatres? ;)

Greg Wee said...

It already did. at home. On my non-existent Home theatre System.

Heroes said...

Hmm...not bad greg... got potential to become a great film director like Lee An or Zhang Yi Mou! :-)

Anjar Ganteng said...

This is my first time visit at here and i am in fact happy to read all at single place.
Alamat Penjual Obat Kencing Nanah
Obat Sipilis Tradisional
Harga Obat Kutil Kelamin
obat daging tumbuh Seperti kutil Di Kantung Buah Zakar

Nuffnang