Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Please Do It At Home

I never thought that the Japanese would have a behaviour problem in public places. I mean they're supposed to be one of the most politest example of human behaviour in the world. Heck, they're even polite when they're rude. But then again, I wouldn't know that much but Akatsukiotoko, a Malaysian student studying in Japan can probably tell you more.


These are the latest set of Japanese Metro Manners Posters which I found to be amusing. I don't know if they're applicable to Malaysians using the LRT in KL.

So far, thankfully, I think this hasn't happened in KL yet, unless you tell me otherwise.


Look at the old man on the right. I think he's a lewd Japanese voyeur.


This lookes like a drama.


For an old man, I think it's either he has very sensitive hearing or very limited musical taste.


Okay. I'm guilty of doing this when I was in Tokyo.


This is called looking for trouble.


I think this is more of a problem with the uncle on the right. I think he's anti-social.


Walau and Ngai Tee is all I have to say to this.

No comments:

Nuffnang