Nuffnang Ads

Monday, January 19, 2009

Short Post: Ting Pek Khing's Four Points Hotel

I went to my cousin's wedding dinner yesterday evening & it was held at the newly opened (& not so ready yet) Sheraton's Four Points hotel, owned & operated by everyone's Uncle Ting Pek Khing. And of course built by the man himself at lightning speed.

I didn't take any photos cos I didn't really want to bring my camera in case people mistaken me as working for Alvin Leong & God forbids, Jacky Studio! I was there to eat & to share in the joyous occasion with friends & family. Blogging can be work & I wanted a break that night.

I was expecting dishes forced with Mango like Mango Duck, Mango soup, Mango mixed vege, Mango dessert & Mango drink but there wasn't any single one of the mangoes from Uncle Ting's Ming Khiong Garden in sight. Whew.

7 comments:

Abdullah said...

must have turned up a bad harvest...

But seriously, it's finished? last time I was there it was still in its 'skeleton' stages

Greg Wee said...

Well, I doubt that the rooms are ready. I think the kitchen's not ready either cos it felt like the food was brought in.

Abdullah said...

Then what's the point of opening a half-baked hotel?

Greg Wee said...

It's more like just because he can.

Heroes said...

Probably he dont want to lose to his "good" friend's hotel near Hilton.... :-D

Greg Wee said...

He won a RM100 bet with the CM cos everyone was saying that Uncle Ting can't make it in time.

Linus Linnaeus said...

hey greg...now more than your boom mike is in the picture...check my blog again.... =P

Linus

Nuffnang