Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, February 12, 2009

A New Beginning, A New Look, A New Direction

If you guys have been following this blog long enough since the day of it's inception, you'd have noticed the change in it's look. I've adopted a darker, more sinister overall feel for the direction which I'll be taking this blog. I wouldn't call it an overhaul, cos the cosmetics touch up is just minimal & limited to the name of the blog & the header text only.

After a very long consideration & soul searching in the deep mountains of misty Santubong, I've decided to come back to my first love - anime, manga, filmmaking & art. That's where this blog will now take us in the days to come. Don't get me wrong. I still love my wife.

A word of warning to my existing loyal readers, although I will still write with the same silly humour (cos that's me), the content of this blog will reflect upon darker & more mature themes found in the various forms of art. Therefore, this blog is now NOT SUITABLE FOR KIDS.

So, if you're below 18, please go to Disney.com

Happy reading!

No comments:

Nuffnang