Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Short Post: Ah Beng's Universe in Chaos

Atoms clash. Stars collide with each other. The black hole sucks everything in & spew them out in the other direction. Ah Beng's universe is in chaos now.

The Ah Beng Nebula

I have lots to write about, but oh so little time! Today I had butter milk buns for lunch, in the car, with one hand, while the other was on the steering wheel, making my way thru the traffic. The last time I did something like this was in 2001. I prevailed then, & I shall prevail again!

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Abdullah said...

Your milk buns are just sooooooo exciting!...

Greg Wee said...

Ok. Hold on there fren. You mean the milk buns which I BOUGHT - not MY milk buns.

Milk buns aren't exciting in itself, it's the context that they'r in - like eating them while rushing thru traffic. I think that's what you meant.

I hope you're not uncontrollably excited by mere buns. hat would worry me. :)

Abdullah said...

I think I may have been slightly affected by Jero and his Enka...

dangerous...

Greg Wee said...

HAHAHAHA You crack me up!

Nuffnang