Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Detour: Amazing Art

OK. I know I've got some things that I picked up from my KL trip & the plan is to share them with you guys but I gotta take a little detour first.

I got these fantastically creative out-of-this-world images today & I told myself that I can't keep them to myself any longer. I am bursting with the spirit of generosity to share them with you.

These are definitely the coolest thing since I found out how animation was made when I was about 7 years of age. They've got nothing to do with animation, but they have the same WOW factor that left some kind of of impact on me.
As my brother used to say when he was a tiny tot, Endoy.
(FYI Endoy = a tiny tot's attempt at the word Enjoy)







3 comments:

Abdullah said...

...
(Speechless)

Greg Wee said...

... (Speechless response to your speechless comments)

Abdullah said...

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You are one crazy dude Beng...

Nuffnang