Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ah Beng Shows Off Amazing Talents: PART 1

Wow. I'm sitting here with my laptop in front of me, and I'm finding it really difficult to write. It's been a while since my last post, and once the momentum has stopped, it's hard to start the engine again.

I have been busy doing a lot of stuff. Most of it are work related, and some of it have got nothing to do with work. I've been doing a lot of painting and have been squeezing my artistic juices for the last 2-3 months. Fortunately, I've been able to make a bit of headway into this hobby. Otherwise I'd be juiceless-ly dry by now, like a dried prune, or maybe like salted fish, which smells.

And so, right now, right here, I'm going to shamelessly show-off my spectacular talents on this amazing blog of mine. (Why is my blog amazing? Because even when I don't update it for months, people still mysteriously drop by)

Oklah. Maybe my paintings are not so spectacular after all. These were just a few of the earlier ones that I did a while ago.





2 comments:

ian said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crfrKqFp0Zg&feature=player_embedded

Greg Wee said...

Although it has got nothing to do with my paintings, this one is much more interesting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8_K0l12A5E&feature=related

Nuffnang