Nuffnang Ads

Monday, November 9, 2009

Ah Beng Shows Off Talents: PART 3

Hey people. I know I haven't been posting & I'm guilty a hundred times over. But modesty is not my last name, for the skin on my face is as thick as the Great Wall of China. This Ah Beng knows no shame. I will not apologise, but on the contrary, I am going to show off some more.

I call this Dreaming in Red (Big). It measures about 4' X 5.5' thereabouts. Oops. Sorry. I checked. It's actually 4' 8" X 3'4". (Another gross exaggeration in true Ah Beng style)

Observe the myriad of colours & shades. (Actually there's only two - Red & White)

Let the colours inspire & move you deep down at the very core of your being. Surrender yourself to its random explosions & movements of feelings & emotions.

Come to think of it, it's either you're having a sensual orgasm right now, or a splitting headache.

No comments:

Nuffnang