Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cat Nap

With the level of activity that is close to zero on this blog, you'd probably think that I've been pretty much like the cat below - doing nothing.

On the contrary, I've been extremely busy with work. I've been so busy that I don't even have time to wipe my butt. I miss blogging extremely & I hope to be able to do it consistently over a longer stretch of time.

A cat came to stay with her kittens over the Chinese New Year. The kittens died, each in their own freakish way, & now it's just the mother cat alone. When I put a collar on her & started feeding her, that's pretty much saying that I'm keeping her. At least for the time being, until she starts popping out new kittens. Curious? Read the story of the cat here.

My apologies if this photo may seem inappropriate.

It is also not an ad for Petronas. Even though Yasmin Ahmad is not with us anymore, I think Petronas will not stoop so low.

But it does remind me of the Chinese saying, Ka kooi kooi, Tan tua looi.
Literal Translation: Legs open wide wide, Earn big money.

7 comments:

Abdullah said...

Dude...wipe your butt...

Haaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!

Greg Wee said...

Ok dude. I was thinking to see how long I can hold off doing that.

Abdullah said...

Haaaaaahahahahahaha!!! Started chafing yet?

Wilson said...

Are you a professional journalist? You write very well.

Greg Wee said...

Hi Wilson, no not at all. I'm certainly not a journaist & I don't think I write well enough. Journalists do factual reporting, I do nonsensical ones. But some people actually take what I write too seriously for their own good!

Abdullah said...

*Chortle...*

Anonymous said...

Please have the cat neutered so she won't have anymore unwanted kittens which will die "freakish' deaths. I shudder to think what that entailed.

Nuffnang